Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody my name is Hayden! I picked up my xx about a month ago. I've not really got much of a chance to ride it yet but am hoping to meet some cool people on here to ride with. Anybody live in eastern kentucky let me know maybe we can hit some trails! Thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club and the xx world. I live near Cincinnati. Where in Kentucky are you? The Border is about 40 minutes from me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome. I'm from Lexington and so is 700woodsrider. CNC guy has at least a couple of rides coming this year that I know you can probably tag along. Stay in touch.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello from Northern Kentucky. Welcome to the 700xx club.

I'm up for riding anywhere in our great state or elsewhere. Best place in Northern KY is Big Rock ATV Park, around 2200 acres. Several other smaller places.

Ride hard, Ride Safe, Rest Long

·
Registered
788 Posts
How far are you away from Cincy? Would like to meet up and check that place out. 2200 acres sounds like a nice spot to ride.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just checked and that park is about two hours away from me so next time you guys go just let me know and I will travel to meet up with you.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the club and the xx world. I live near Cincinnati. Where in Kentucky are you? The Border is about 40 minutes from me.
I live in north eastern Kentucky about 15 miles from W.VA.! Takes about 2.5 hours to get to "the natti" from my house.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh.................. Well if your ever up for a road trip I would like to check out Big Rock ATV Park.

·
Registered
788 Posts
No I have not been but looking forward to it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds good to me. Just tell me when and I will show. Next weekend is out for me unfortunately but anytime other than that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts