Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Just want to introduce myself. James known as trx700. I have been riding quads for 12 years and dirt bikes on and off. Stuck with the dirt bike for about 4 years but kept falling off, crashing and breaking bones. So now I am strickly a 4x4 guy. I fall over but never get hurt. lol Friends and family think I am too old at 50 but I love the dirt. Went from a Yama Beartracker 250 to a Kaw Bayou 300 and now the 700xx. I read everyones forum before I upgraded to the 700xx. I will never grow tired of this machine. Smooth ride and sick fast...turbo fast, what a rush. Thank you everyone for all of the advise. :xx:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey James good to hear your still kickin on ...nice work brother..
there's a guy at home now he'd be I think 64 ...active member of jetski club ...by the time others arrive at 8 am he's usually onto his 3rd tank of fuel, owns a 1098 ducati ....last I saw that he got just out front of Duke dealer after service did an allmighty burnout on new rubber popped the rear tyre in a cloud of smoke ...crawled back into their drive said "service was awesome tuning upgrades neat ....lol....order me a new rim and tyre cheers "...left it with them and walked off.... also owned a TRX450 when I knew him just as fearless on that too always surprised at his level of energy ...the mere smell of fuel I told him ...was too much to encourage him to go bananas on something with wheels ...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome big fella.

Overlord

1 - 5 of 5 Posts