Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New member here. Partyboy recomended this site to me, so thought I'd check it out. Just got my 700xx the other day, Kinda fell into a deal I could not pass up. Have run about a tank full of fuel through her. So we are still in the, getting to know each other, Stage.
First impressions:
Looks- WAY COOL !!
Power- Smooth and predictable (typical honda)
Brakes-Spot on
Traction-Excllent
Handling- Nice, Except This thing conners like a dump truck !!!
Maybe it is me and I need some more ride time to get used to her. But she just plows the front?? Any recomendations??
I will post some pics of her and my other toys later.
Nice to meet you all.
ZX1200r

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Don't worry, you'll get accustomed to the way she corners. The faster you go thru them the better! Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey, I'm glad to see you've joined the site. I was actually out on the quad yesterday and realized that it's a lot easier to turn now that I've got those sidebars on because they extend the pegs. If I put all of my body weight on the outside foot that is right on the edge of the pegs i can slide pretty easily. I also tuck the inside foot close to the engine and push down to keep the quad from trying to roll on me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to Club 700.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, Partyboy...Yea I found the site...Thanks for the welcome all..
I'm pretty sure with some saddle time I'll be able to make her corner..
Hell, I can fly around the pit on a three wheeler, I should be able to make this "comfy couch" behave.....
I have ordered a full set of skid plates, front and rear bumpers and Nerf bars from PRM...Thought about going with the powder coat but figured altho that would look good now..A year from now when they are all scratched up would just look like junk. So am sticking to the plane alum.
Will let you all know how much swearing I do trying to install them.
I've got a few questions for ya all so I'll go over and post them in the tech. thread.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts