Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

New member in Florida!

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Craigy72 
#1 ·
Hello Club 700XX!

My name is Craig and I just bought myself a brand new 2008 TRX700XX. I got a great deal on this bike. $4,588 out the door with extended warranty! I used to putt around on my 200cc Polaris. What a completely different world it is to drive the Honda! I went with the black/silver model. I have read this post for the last 3 months and I know some would say I should have went with the faster red and black one. I am still not angry with my choice!...LOL...The first time I drove it, I thought I was going to fly off the back because my model didn't come with a 6 point harness. I really enjoy reading the posts and checking out all of your photos. The aftermarket discussions are great and give all different types of opinions which is good for me since I've only been part of this sport for the last 6 months. I look forward to posting with everyone. Enjoy!

#3 ·
Welcome. We will be i am writing in orlando next saturday if you are interested

#4 ·
Riding

#5 ·
Thank you everyone. Where in Orlando do you ride phucknutz? I have not ridden anywhere out there yet. I gather you are big on racing and I have little experience in that category. I do go to the races in Dade City, FL. on Saturdays from time to time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.