Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow what a ride! It is so cool to ride with a bunch of dirt bikes and have them say they have never seen anyone ride a quad fast enough to make them step up their game in the trails, love it.
so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. looking forward to talking to you all

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey callmecek welcome to the site. Where in Oregon are you at? I'm in in the seattle area. I've heard Sand Lake is fun. My brother n law has been out there and we've been talking about heading down there. Also if you come up north capital forest is a great place to ride... I've been trying to get there soon also.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome to da club

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome! yeah i live near portland. ziggy, sand lake is fun for a short trip, if you are coming from seattle i would recommend traveling a few more miles south and hit up florence. its so much better and maybe about another hour south

·
Registered
115 Posts
callmecek - I might have to talk everyone into florence then. what's another hour of drive time... for better dunes. I haven't ever had the chance to ride sand before so I really would like the first time to be the best and at the best place. - time to get paddles

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi fellow Northwesterners!

ziggy,
It is definitely worth the extra drive to make it down to Florence. It's a much larger area and less crowded. Plus you get a bit of everything that the Oregon Dunes has to offer: everything from big to small dunes, from sand trails to tree shots, and miles of beach riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts