Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i am new to the website. Just got an 08' left over the day we had the big snow storm here. It handled like a beast even the deeper snow. My quad is stock. I am def looking to do upgrades asap. Please steer me in the rite direction. Thanks for the help. Good talk, see you out there.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
BHELD

Welcome to the club, you'll enjoy it. We ride in White Haven and Pottsville area so when ever we go, you are welcome to ride with us, DE700 is located in DE so perhaps you guys could meet up when coming up here. The first thing that I would do, is do the big 3. PCIII or PCV or the EFI controller which from what I can see there's a group buy going on at this moment, as for the exhaust, there are multiple choice out there and basically we all have different taste of sound but over all I think they all produce about the same amount of power. Then you need to change the suspension which Fox and Elkas have some for our bikes, I have the Elkas and love them. Just do a search towards what you are looking for before posting a question, this will eliminate multiple post of the same question.

Have fun with the bike and where r u located in Philly, north/south...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on the XX (nice choice)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts