Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

New Member / Owner :)

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  silliestdaddy 
#1 ·
Finally got back in to motor bikes (errr.. 4-wheelers). I last rode a 1989 Yamaha Banshee like 20 years ago. I was going to get a Polaris 525 IRS but some how that deal fell through and I picked up a "new" 08 700xx.....also bought my wife a 09 Polaris 500 X2 EFI. This is the first 4-wheeler she has ever driven / rode.

Any way I am really enjoying the new 700xx...just have to get use to the 4 stroke thing since the Banshee was a 2 stroke. I also think I need to get that 13t gear for all this mounitin type trails here in Missouri.

I look forward to the discussions here and the threads on different mods I can make to my new quad.

Happy Riding everyone!!

#2 ·
You will def enjoy the xx. The four stroke thing is very easy to get used to. The 13t is a cheap but very effective modification. It makes a big difference for low end crawling. Congrats and hope you enjoy it. Welcome to the xx world.:hey:

#5 ·
welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.