Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im Mark. I just bought my first XX. I got it about 2 weeks ago, still have not been able to ride cause of the crappy weather !! Glad I found you guys!! Getting lots of ideas from looking at your pic's. Anyone live in the Duncan , Spartansburg SC area hit me up! I'm looking for someone to ride with.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the Club, don't about SC but know there are a few members from NC. Enjoy the bike

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its Brandon i am from greenville, sc we ride alot during the summer months. I currently work third shift which leaves me alot of time to ride we usually ride 1 time during the week and every other weekend if possible. If you are interested in meeting us and doing some riding give me a call on my cell 864-908-4667. call me after 4pm i usually go home and sleep until then. We have one place where we ride currently but its pretty big 1000+ acers.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I am not too familiar with your particular area, but when I was stationed in Charleston, I used to ride in Francis Marion (spelling) state forest. It was $5 a day I think, and there was like 80 some miles of trails there as I recall. It has been 6 years though, so things may have changed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.