Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Im Nick from England and a proud owner of a new 08 700xx which has been sitting in my garage for 3 weeks now and have been reading this forum for about 6 weeks .Thanks to you guys i have been in contact with ED at Teixeira who has been very help full and is also helping me out with a sway bar

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good to have another Member from England

Hi, Goode
Welcome, Any problems with the bike and I'm sure there will be someone here that will help you.
Must be getting to the point of having enough members here in England to get some group buys together.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Hi all Im Nick from England and a proud owner of a new 08 700xx which has been sitting in my garage for 3 weeks now and have been reading this forum for about 6 weeks .Thanks to you guys i have been in contact with ED at Teixeira who has been very help full and is also helping me out with a sway bar
Welcome Nick , you taking to the next round of Dirttrack cross ?
Have fun with the new xx.
Lee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys looking forward to getting bike race ready and hopefully with EDs help this won't take to long . So with luck i might make the Dirttrack cross .
Goode

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Welcome to the site. There is some great info. and people here enjoy the xx.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
thanks guys looking forward to getting bike race ready and hopefully with EDs help this won't take to long . So with luck i might make the Dirttrack cross .
Goode
Look forward to seeing you at the track and i will be able to see the differance between stock and aftermarket swaybar.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
It was good to see you on Friday night. Sorry i missed you in the bar but got there a little late.Had to call Jill , to let her know I survived,But was talking to Gaynor. We should hopefuly have a "Fun" day at Dauntsey and a XC in November. Bring the xx ,if it happens.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to see you too Lee.Didn't make it to the bar left after talking to you .Good news about fun day and XC will bring xx.Will be at Oxford on the 14th might see you there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts