Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a set of OMF Performance Draining Beadlocks for my 2008 TRX700XX. They are 10" front and rear and are powdercoated Candy Red. Just wanted to share them with everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very frickin nice, i was wondering how the polished dwt omf looked on that color scheme, i have the same amr graphics and blk and red 700xx, i was wanting black rims but i think that looks great , i have got to get new back rims because i have a wobble in both of them,im still deciding which size to go with, the 11 or 10 inch how do you like your 10 s in the rear and what offset are they?:atv:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OMF has a ton of option packages and wheels are generally $200-250 depending on if you want billet centers, draining or slotted rings, and powdercoating. These were about $230 a wheel and totaled a little less than a grand shipped including new chrome lugs.

The wheels are 10" and have been great. Only have about 50 miles on them but the tire selection is much better and I have no clearance issues. The fronts are 10x5 with 3+2 offset and the rears are 10x7 with 4+3 offset.

The front track is currently about 1/2" narrower with this offset because I have Houser +.75 A-Arms that I am installing and I just need to order my Elkas. Bones at OMF calculated it with me and once the Houser arms are installed the front should be about 1/4" wider on each side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts