Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had an awesome 24 hours in New Orleans and want to tell anyone that wants to go have a great time shopping, listening to music and party like no tommorow this is the place to do it.....just make sure to bring the wallet:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
killer pics , i definetly want to go check that out someday:xx:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
VelociRaptor,
Great pictures!! Amazing how all that mess was cleaned up after Katrina.
Thanks a lot for sharing that remarkable place.
Sid

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually Katrina is what cleaned up New Orleans. I would have never considered going there before hand. Ive had 5 or so buddies that has been since the storm that had been before hand and said its night and day on the stupidity. Ive never been until last week and glad I went. Awesome bar bands everywere the night we partied:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually Katrina is what cleaned up New Orleans. I would have never considered going there before hand. Ive had 5 or so buddies that has been since the storm that had been before [FONT=&quot]Car accessories[/FONT] and said its night and day on the stupidity. Ive never been until last week and glad I went. Awesome bar bands everywere the night we partied:
I must admit, despite the storm of Katrina, New Orleans looks like an awesome place. Happy you had a great time.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nice pics. Thats one thing I didn't take a lot of when I was there. We (friends and I) all were stupid drunk one night and walked down an alley that had a store in the back of it called the Vampire Store, or something like that. As we were turning around, something fell, like a trash can lid or something, and scared the heck out of all of us. We searched the next day (in the daylight) for the same spot, could never find it. I swore if I ever go again, to have a sober buddy with me at all times LOL. Isn't amazing the broad range of bands from one bar to another, and they could be right next door to each other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts