Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome Chris... It looks like you're off to a pretty good start with your mods so far.

As for nerfs... I'd suggest staying away from Pro Armor... just for fitment issues experienced by some members here. I use PRM sided bars (floor pan instead of netting) but they do make some good nerfs (available in 7 powder coat colors and 4-5 net colors) see link below.
http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&grp=115&mfr=2

I'd also recommend a good steering stabilizer (damper)... There are 3 that will fit our bike. Elka, Precision and my choice for best bang for buck CCP at about 1/3 the cost of the others. You can get the CCP off eBay... but better is a link direct to the maker that (dagirl71) has.

Gearing for our bike is a little tall so you might want to look at a 13t front sprocket rather than the stock 14t... cheap and easy mod. The 13t listed for a later model 450r fits our bike.

The shocks on our quad are not very good... but there are quite a few options for upgrading.... check our the forum's suspension section for ideas.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
.... I would like to know more about the steering stabilizer. I will try searching. Merry Christmas.
The steering stabilizer can be found on eBay Motors... but that is a re-seller. Nikki has an email for the maker at $25.00 less and free shipping... same part.
She's posted the email before in the CCP Steering Stabilizer thread, I think.
Found it...
[email protected]

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts