Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this whole scene. I just got a new 700XX a couple months ago. It's my first ATV too. I love the thing. Hoping to learn a lot here.

There any other Michigan riders here?

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Patrickk welcome to the site... I'm new to the site myself and have learned alot from in here. Enjoy your new toy be good to it and it will be good to you. (great color choice :hey: IT IS THE FASTER ONE!)

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It's the only color they had in the show room. But also the exact color I wanted. Ha!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the xx club Patrickk.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome Patrickk, I live way south of you. When I go up north I ride near west branch and st helen area. I have the black and red. Which you will find out sooner or later that these are the faster one's. LOL

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Patrickk, I live way south of you. When I go up north I ride near west branch and st helen area. I have the black and red. Which you will find out sooner or later that these are the faster one's. LOL
Thats pretty far away from me. You ride on private property up there?

·
Registered
377 Posts
No its state land ognima trails is what I think it is called.

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome! We ride just north of baldwin in the manistee. You live pretty close to there. Also silver lake. We come up that way alot so maybe we will bump in to each other some time...

·
Registered
538 Posts
welcome Patrickk, black on black, best looing xx for sure

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the site patrickk!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Hey Pattrick, I am moving out to your neck of the woods in a few weeks, found a place in Ann Arbor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.