Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took the leap and bought a new 2008 700xx Saturday for $4900 OTD and I had the dealer throw in a helmet and air filter oil. Did my research and even though I have seen people get them cheaper

Went down to my camp in Taylor County WV and road for a few hours. First impression I really like the bike but cornering will take some getting use to. The power is pretty smooth but if you want her to get up and go she is ready.

Thinking about getting a rack for the back but not sure which. I like the style of the Fuse sports rack but not sure about durability and quality anyone have experience with it???

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and can not wait to get some more hours on this beast.

Proud to be a member of the club

Thanks
:xx:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi grafixghost,
I am a new owner also and still getting use to the beast myself. One thing I can not get over is the speed. I am still breaking it in and have not taken it all the way but 60 mph on the dirt road is wicked.

Every one in my area knows that I am the king of quads now. lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went ahead and ordered the Sport Rack from Fuse Motorsports. I will post pics and review when the rack arrives.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Welcome grafixghost. I hope you have as much fun on yours as I have had on mine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The l8ton racing sway bar will help with cornering and body roll.

WELCOME TO THE XX CLUB

·
Registered
102 Posts
welcome mate .... congrats on being part of the XX "fraternity" .... cant wait only days now until mine turns up ......itchin' to go for a ride like its no ones business :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome, good to see people buying the so underated 700xx.

Overlord

·
Registered
377 Posts
And to think that some of us will go down in history for purchasing it at a reduced price.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
And to think that some of us will go down in history for purchasing it at a reduced price.
I‘m strongly considering buying another one. Its hard to beat $4299 for a new 700cc Honda.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Are you guys really finding these things for $4300? That's $400 lower than I could find, and the midwest is usually pretty cheap.

·
Registered
102 Posts
lol...Overlord,TrxTas and I are going to have to look at at sea container and a trip aboroad shortly if they stay at those prices !!! can NEVER have too much of a good thing :p and the XX DEFFO CLASSIFIES AS A DAMN GOOD THING :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts