Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I love this machine... So I bought a double xx (blk n grey) on Tues the 27th. Then had to store in until this last Sunday. That was so mind screwing. Here I have this awesome quad and I had to wait forever for my first ride. Anyways I took it out to the Elbe Trail system with my dad and uncle who both have Polaris's an 850 and 800. I cannot believe how well this bike handles in the trails up there. I kept up with them anywhere and everywhere they went. I don't think I ever got out of 4th gear; so top speed is has got to be amazing.

So first ride impression = Y DID I WAIT SO LONG!!!!:xx:

·
Registered
102 Posts
have to agree with ya Nikki ....Black/Grey is deffo the way to go for sure ....lol....week to go till I get my large grubby mits on mine :p

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
i have to agree to disagree you should have went red and black. you would have been ahead of the polaris's all day if you had!!! lol welcome to the site.

·
Registered
538 Posts
welcome to the site, good thing you bought the faster xx (black and gray one)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats on the new quad and welcome to an awesome site! These guys know their stuff and should be able to help with anything as far as that xx goes!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey everybody got out riding again yesterday. Finally found some mud and got very stuck but what fun it was!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Welcome to the site ziggy. Drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey everybody got out riding again yesterday. Finally found some mud and got very stuck but what fun it was!
so much for that new car smell...:lmao:

·
Registered
333 Posts
welcome to the club... ur gonna love it :xx:

looks like a mud hole at evans creek... i need to get up there havent been forever... been ridin out in roy and capital forest lately

congrats on the great buy!

·
Registered
333 Posts
capitol forest is by far my favorite area (besides the oregon dunes, of course)
X2... cap forest is awesome but i wish there was more camp grounds at middle waddell :nuts:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Good color choice... Don' let anyone here BS you, black and gray is by far the fastest. Welcome to the site. Been riding up your way a couple times and loved it. On the other side of Mt. Rainier near Nachees on a poker run.

roadkill

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
capital forest

So I haven't been able to make it to cap forest yet... I was there last year on another bike only a 250 ( borrowed from my sister ) :lmao: Ya I know :] right anyways... So ya Elbe trails has been the only place I've been to with my new toy. It has been really dry but we were able to find a nice little spot to get a little dirty.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome to the site. There is no way I would abuse my quad like that. LOL

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the welcome trx700 - it may be abuse to the quad but it sure is fun trying.

·
Registered
377 Posts
LOL I am not sure if I want to get that much fun all over me too. If I get a little muddy then thats fine. I am too old for the extreme muddyness. Have fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts