Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes hi just sold my Grizzly 700 for something more fun got a 700xx went ahead and bought a yosh to go with it had a built DS 650 before that ride in the applanchian mountains in tn what sprocket gearing do you recommened

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
welcome!Enjoy the site...

If you click on the new posts link there is a thread on 13t...Grizzly eh... Nash04 just had fenders put on the 700xx like the DS 650...never heard of the quad before that its a nice ride...

We are planning a group ride in Oct to Royal Blue have you been there? also doing Hatfield in June if your interested.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Welcome! Gearing depends on what you want to do.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome Bonehead.. Glad to have you here. Watch out for dagirl...she crazy:lol:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the site. You have made a wise decision. Everyone close to stock goes with a 13T front and stock back but if you do end up installing the big 3 they are switching back to the 14T in most cases.

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome

welcome, finally some more tn riders..!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hey u had my 2nd fav bigbore sports quad..... well come ull get to love ur xx one u get used to the irs

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the site, Hey VFM how does the 700 compare in performance to the 500 I use to have the quaadzilla and as far as i can remember they are pretty close except for the ride difference.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts