Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if you guys would put your knowlodge in on what parts are comeing out in February. I have been taling with Cycle Gear and Honda and i've been told that there is quite a few parts coming out next month. i know there will be tires to fit the 11" rim and motoworks is coming out with a new exhuast but when will the rest of the aftermarket manufactures catch up and start production on some more performance parts, and styling parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how is the motoworks full exhaust system. im thinking about the FMF powercore 4 muffler and powerbomb header, but i would really like to see what Sparks Racing comes out with.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the powercore 4 has a removable spark arrestor, and is supposed to be maintaincefree as far aspacking, the FMF speed muffler says its made for easy repacking. but i also read that the powercore 4 helps HP and TQ threwout the entire rpm range made for any style of ridding, the speed muffler doesn't really say how it helps in power but is easliy repacked, has a removable spark arrestor. i got this info form FMFracing.com

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I'm the only one in the forum still rolling stock. *cries*

your not alone, im still completly stock, the only thing i did to my bike was take the spark arrestor out. after the 20hr maintaince im doing the BIG 3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts