Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ended up getting a few parts for the 700. Bought some Roll Design footpegs, full HMF exhaust, and a power commander. ( I bought Roll Design heel gaurds also, but they sent me two left sides.:steamed:need to send one back and get a right side before I can get them on.)

Plan on getting everything installed this week and taking it out on Friday, just need to get the Power Commander figured out!

I e-mailed Quad Tech last week, and they do make desert seat foam and covers for the 700, plan on ordering from them tomorrow. End of the week I will be calling PRM and getting a belly skid and bumper.

Doug

Attachments

·
Banned
711 Posts
all looks good........ i like the proarmor belly skid my self and also like the proarmor fat pegs..... but it all looks good

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all looks good........ i like the proarmor belly skid my self and also like the proarmor fat pegs..... but it all looks good
After running PRM products for years on my 450R’s I will never run anything else. My second 450R I bought had a Pro Armor belly skid. I think it had five 6mm bolts that held it on. The PRM skid on my other 450R is held on by two 6 mm bolts, one ¼” bolt, and six 5/16” bolts! I have tried a few other brands and PRM by far makes the strongest stuff I have ever seen.

No experience with the fat pegs, but I like my Roll Design pegs so much on my 450R’s that I could not imagine anything being better.

So I ordered the PRM stuff and Quad Tech cover and foam today. Will post pics when I get the rest of the stuff and more pics of everything installed.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I have always liked the quality of the PRM stuff. I don't really like the look of their bumpers or nerfs, but that is just my taste. The quality is definitely there. BUT, I recently bought a swingarm skid plate for the wife's Raptor 250, and the fit is horrible. Their service departmant was responsive, but offered no viable solution. I ended up having to weld a spacer on the front of the skid, but that holds the skid from being flush against the swingarm where it bolts on. Bad design. they asked me to tell them what I did to solve the problem. Thanks PRM!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the rest of the parts and got everything installed, just waiting on the Quad Tech cover and foam. I also trimmed the grill and removed the front fenders. Still have to cut the brackets off and do some clean up on the grill, but I think it looks much better.

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple more.

Doug

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts