Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got all my new parts in and will install them Monday. Trying to kick a case of pneumonia right now... feel like crap still. Monday should be well enough to do some work on my quad.

Parts being added...
Elka Stage 2+ front shocks
Elka Stage 3 rear shocks
EHS efi
EHS lid
Barker exhaust (ceramic coated head pipe)
14t going back on

Will post pics this week. Will dial in the shocks next weekend.

roadkill

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man you got those shocks pretty quickly...and why the 14T back on??

Get well soon dude

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man you got those shocks pretty quickly...and why the 14T back on??

Get well soon dude
About to head off to my friend's shop to work on my quad. I go to his shop because he has everything I need there... also he's there to advise me if I get in too deep in anything.

As for the 14t going back on... I changed to the 13t originally to give me more low end torque. However, with the mods, I'm not sure I'd still need it. The mods may give me what I want without taking away from top end and having short gearing. But, I've decided NOT to put the 14t back on just yet. Want to ride it a bit to see how it feels before I decide to go back to the 14t or not.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
:tup:nice post up some pics man

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ive had the same issue with the 13-14t cant really decide which i like beter with the big3 still running 13 right now

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Parts installed... Last pic is a '29 Packard wtih a small block Chevy my riding partner and shop owner is working on.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
looks great man congrats

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
lookin great! u should be able to keep up just fine if you make it to the dunes.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts