Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for a while now i posted hints here and there. Even put what was on order in my XXgarage. But now after waiting 2 weeks for Brake lines its finally done. Enjoy the pics...i will enjoy the quad.

Engine mods soon to come.....

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
looks great, I am considering the rear a's let me know how they are! are the wheels omf?

·
Registered
199 Posts
WOW!, That's cool. Most awesome looking xx. Nice bike bro.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Fronts are the fox Floats EVOL gen 2
Rears are Elka Elites (stg4)

Even with them not dialed in yet i was able to smash though some whoops. I had the fox set way too soft. And the left rear elka was set a tad to high preload...look at the pic again to see. Riding tomorrow again with new settings.

But still....NOW i see how bad the stock shocks were. It was a improvement made going fast enjoyable.

The tires are OMF, i called Bone and told him i wanted rims that i can beat the living heck out of..those are what i got.

things you cannot see are the Sonic rear Sway bar, Modified to fit the rear Arms. Quad tech Shock protectors for the elkas..theses are actually kinda nice if you have a high end shock.

http://www.quadtech-atv.com/pages/products/sps1-00-cbn.html

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks great, I am considering the rear a's let me know how they are! are the wheels omf?
well the rears complement the fronts well since they have a slight more camber then the stocks. eyelet shock mounts so might have to get different shocks...could mod the elkas? Grease fittings, and a tad lighter (sorry Bax i forgot to weigh them).

Now i need to hit a shop up in town and see what different offsets i can play with.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW!, That's cool. Most awesome looking xx. Nice bike bro.
Actually its not the nicest quad on the site...look in the xxgarage im one of the lowest rated

:lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I must say that is one sick how does you say it...$tock 700xx:lmao:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very nice. bet it handles alot better!

·
Registered
579 Posts
One sweet quad Biffman..Thanks for poining out those quadtech shock protectors those are nice..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One sweet quad Biffman..Thanks for poining out those quadtech shock protectors those are nice..
Yah they fit kinda snug....but yah my old shock had a few rock dings

Also in this pic take notice of the modded Sonic rear sway.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts