Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! Finally got my graphics installed on my Maier composite plastics which were a PIB to install especially the side panels would not fit properly into the rear fender, might need to get in touch with Maier. Funny thing is that the OEM plastic would fit better into their rear fender than theirs.

Once graphics were installed we noticed the rear fender is different then the one on their web site which I ordered so am waiting to hear back from AMR. Also the tech whom installed the graphics mess the measurements of the right side cover with the rear fender which I will need to replace.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
bout damn time!!lol looking verry super freaking awesome! almost went with the ed hardy myself.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yeah I really like his design, just need to get the rear fender graphics replace.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
This is how the rear should look oh! by the way; no I did not look at the graphics prior of the install, just drop the plastic/graphics at a detailer and had them install it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah that will look much better i like the death or glory part so you at what about $1200 total?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah! That's about right. The installation cost more than the graphics including the front fender, almost had a heart attack when the told me the total.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Maam :)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah my graphics have a few " character" spots from doing it my self but i couldnt fork out the cash for someone to put them on.lol

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly I did not think that it would be that much until I saw all the pieces they had to install and some of those pieces were a PIA due to the plastic's design.

·
Registered
37 Posts
:confused: interesting......

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
You just sold me! I was unsure as to weither or not i wanted to put amr graphics on mine, but now i'm deffently going to get some!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For the price; it's worth it. If you are going to install it....be patient!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I like the graphics... but I'm more interested in your bar clamp and dash.
1. Are those stock bars?
2. Where did you get the bar clamp and dash?
3. How much $$?

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very nice amr graphics are first quality. i like it all.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The bar is Tusk Chub Big Bar ATV High Bend $ 39.99 @ Rocky Mountain which is real nice and the bar clamp is the
Bar Clamp: Honda TRX700XX All Years for 1-1/8ž Bars w/Logo030L-H700F $79.95 purchase thru trailtech

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still waiting to hear back from AMR about the rear fender graphics.

·
Registered
626 Posts
sweet looking ride mate yeah it takes a few hours to get them on but worth it have you seen the new firestorm graphics i am thinking about swapping

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks
Just got off the phone with AMR and they will make me those other rear fender's graphics for $45, cool!! Now the bike will look like a MAN owns it, lmao!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts