Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the UPS dude drop it off.. looks great... comes with rubber mounts installed and 3 new bolts and washers... Pics to follow...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude it looks great, and I have a good feeling that it will hold up!... I have my quad apart right now... had to tear it down after the race that Jeff posted... found mud in places I didn't know a quad had... anyway back on subject...

Plans are to paint it with the "bed liner in a can" and install sometime this week after I put everything back together

·
Registered
667 Posts
That is a good looking bumper, i will be ordering one, the Moose I have is cracking already

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I wonder how many more companies will follow suit and have the rubber mounts standard. Still perfect on my pro armor dominator bumper; no cracks. Just checked it today

·
Registered
287 Posts
Houser has rubber mounted nerf bars that are pretty sweet!!
Cesar dont forget to lube all your cables really good before they rust!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yeah, that's what is happening to my quad this weekend.
Tear down.

Simple Green.

Internet High Five.
Can I get a three way in on this ordeal?

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am going to get me some of those rubber bushing & re-mount mine so I dont have any trouble.Thats all all it should take. Damn shame other mfg. couldn't opt in for what ? $1 worth of ins..?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I think this what I need going to order one this week.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Here is a pic of it installed on our race quad. It has been holding up great and is now on all our quads.

I envy you so much haha. Loving that bumper, though.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts