1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Nice find. That would be nice to carry a little tool kit.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! that's why I bought one, should be here this Friday, now I have 2 too many, might just sell them. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I've been looking for something just like that! Just need it in black! Will be perfect for a lunch box and some waters. I dont like the 6 pack rack they make.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow

Joe,
Thats sharp looking and will give more stability to a rear hit from another rider.
CJ

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe,
Thats sharp looking and will give more stability to a rear hit from another rider.
CJ
Yeah! Especially if Daril71 is behind you, lmao!!:D

Should be here this Friday, you'll see it on this Sunday

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
they really half assed the photoshopping of those pics lol

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll post some pictures once mine is install

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Ok! Installed it this afternoon and noticed that I needed to force the upper attachment points out, you can see by the width dimension on the box. Also the Height of the box/container can not be taller than 4" and depth not more than 6"
Spoke to PRM and mentioned if the bar was about 2 to 3" further back then we could insert a taller box and even open it without taken it out. They ask me to send them some pictures which I will.

Sorry could not load any pictures, where it shows 10 7/8" at the front it's only 10 3/8" and you can tell/feel the metal arching

Here are the pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was surprise myself since I have their six pack and baja grab bar and did not have any issues but if you look at this one, you can tell the front is not as wide as the back end, think they build it too quick and not in the jig. It was so much out of tolerance you could tell that it was stress out, the metal was bending out. Took it off and will send it back.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Joe

Well it looked like it held a lot. Sorry bro

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Joe were did you get your moto exhaust from

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got it from EBay but you can send a note to Shane at this address; [email protected]

He has the best price that I could find and his services are great! He'll take care of you.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
223 Posts
Do you think it will clear a Two Bros slip-on? I sure would like to get it or the six pack rack (that thing is HUGE though)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Bduncan,
I don't own one but I thought the same thing. But when I saw it on Joe's bike (nash) It actually looked fine. It is a little bigger then we are used to seeing but I will be getting one as well, it makes it so much easier. Keep in mind joe could no longer pull his ATV str8 into his tiny trailer because the gate/ramp would not lock in due to this, so he backs it into the trailer now.

I was very ready to start joking JOE for the bulky grab bar, like everyone joked me for my tank *** bags, which got returned. But I have to say it looks fine

CJ

1 - 20 of 30 Posts