Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive started a new project and wanted to share with everybody. I know im gonna get some grief because its starting with a yamaha frame but the powerplant is a honda cbr 1000..... I have 2 parts bikes and a whole box of extras... It goes to the fab shop in a week or so. should be done by spring. Tell me what yall think...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
beam me up scotty that should be a rocket ship!:xx:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its definately gonna be a handful... Since I already own one of the best atvs out there.. I might as well build what I think is gonna be the fastest thing ive ever rode!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im gonna try to find a house up there to rent to have a club700 meet... everybody can take it for a ride and try it out... It sounds like we just didnt get there at the same time this year. When this thing is done.. it will give me even more reason to go to silver lake..I went 6 times this year.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We are gonna make it there more this year too. We only went twice. April right when they open we are shooting for one of those weekends

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im gamefor an early trip. I went opening weekend last year. Hope the raptor will be done by then...keepin my fingers crossed! it might not be painted and powedercoated yet but that would be a good shakedown weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Im gamefor an early trip. I went opening weekend last year. Hope the raptor will be done by then...keepin my fingers crossed! it might not be painted and powedercoated yet but that would be a good shakedown weekend.
Get that shit done! haha. I can't wait to go back!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
done or not I still got my 700.... Opening weekend it is.... put it on your calenders boys! the 700xx will take over opening weekend!!!!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
One of the first few weeks lol I don't know what I can get for vacation yet!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i wana go when and where?:xx:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tbird... early april will be the time, as soon as we tack down a weekend I will tell u asap. I just talked to a good friend and he should have his 900hp dodge diesel with us to test it out also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were looking for paddles for the truck to!
xx700xx.. sounds good man,, between u me and colin.. we should have a few good minutes of film. hahaha.... maybe.. just maybe we can get colin doing another one of his famous wheelie/fall/run move he did last time! hilarious!!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if you guys want to come we can make a long weekend out of it. about 45minutes away is the state national forest with trails to ride... one day sand and one day dirt.. if that interests anyone. Bad part of that is changing all the tires from paddles to knobbies...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts