·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It definitely would give it a different look. The carbon fiber look would be my choice.

I wonder if you can install that over the metal hood/screen that is there? I don't think it would fit with the stock hood in place.

·
Registered
333 Posts
looks like an air flow restriction to me. with a few ppl havin the ovrheat problems... that might induce more overheatin problems.

but its a nice look otherwise... and if it doesnt affect cooling... nice find, but only if it doesnt affect cooling. i somewhat imagine honda gave it a big snout in front for a reason

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I believe the overheating problems were a result of mud in the radiator, not lack of airflow due to bodywork.

I ride in Texas where it get's 106 in July and August and never had an issue with overheating.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like an air flow restriction to me. with a few ppl havin the ovrheat problems... that might induce more overheatin problems.
I kind of thought that myself.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I believe the overheating problems were a result of mud in the radiator, not lack of airflow due to bodywork.

I ride in Texas where it get's 106 in July and August and never had an issue with overheating.
Right. I agree with the mud in the radiator, but if a person was havin, things n the radiator problems, they wouldn't want to reduce air flow, which IMHO, is what this hood would do.

Even in the intense heat of TX, where u don't currently have a problem, restrict the flow to the fins, and u may have a problem.

I know u know this, I was just sayin that the hood may pose a problem IF it does in fact reduce air flow. That is all :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts