Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EAST BETHEL,MN

I joined this forum 2 years ago and was dreaming I could own one of these awesome quads .

Well, my dream has come true. After a nice Sunday trail ride on my 04 Grizzly, I spotted a guy on his 700xx and went over to ask a few questions, he let me rip around on it and all I could say was WOW!

Talking to my wife the next day I said "what if i were to trade in my wheeler on a new one ?" ,her reply "why don't you keep yours and just buy another one?"

God I love that woman.

I now have a brand new 2008 Honda 700xx in my garage.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She has two sisters ,both married ,neither one would give the green light on this deal.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome! My wife let my dream come true also. Man! I love her. (my wife that is)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome! My wife let my dream come true also. Man I love her. ( My quad! )

Mudbucket, please take a DNA sample and have her cloned!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Welcome Mudbucket. I too was dreaming of a XX and a new toyhauler and my wife said no because she was dreaming of a new house...I got a XX, new toyhauler, and a new girlfriend and the EX wife has a one bedroom apartment. lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome Mudbucket. I too was dreaming of a XX and a new toyhauler and my wife said no because she was dreaming of a new house...I got a XX, new toyhauler, and a new girlfriend and the EX wife has a one bedroom apartment. lol

this, here, is a man that has his priorities straight, well done!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts