Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:yay: Hey all, a new rider of sorts, came from a 1990 Fourtrax 300. Said screw it, wanted my own atv, went on looking for months, figured since my dads old beast is still running like a champ, I'd go Honda! The thing that sold me was the speed aspect, AND the ground clearance, got some rougher stuff and some mud here in Southern Illinois. I think I made the right choice! :hey: This thing is tough, even though I'm not that experienced of a rider, I love it. So hello XX owners! Be prepared for noobish questions :nuts:

Sheesh, forgot to mention the BIKE! I got an 08 Silver/Black brand new August 1st. Was sitting in the showroom all alone, poor thing! It's a beaut! Picked it up for $5,000. I think it's a good grab for my first bike.

Here goes again, another edit, pics are coming soon too! The thing is almost too good looking to get dirty!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Great grab Dude! Conzrats on ur purchase! Dont worrie bout the newbie questions we all had them at one time or another and sometimes we still do. U cant get a better bunch of knowledgable people on ANY site, and just a bunch of good all around people!!!!!!! WELCOME to ur NEW HOME!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the Site, now get out there and get some dirt on that thing and have some fun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
XX Rules!!

Hey yall,

Thanks for having me. I just joined and really like what I have seen of the forum so far. Had my XX about a year now and wouldn't trade it for anything. So far, I'm running a PRM Summit front bumper, a 12 tooth front sprocket and 24x10-11 Bearclaws on the back. Combined with 13'' of ground clearance, this setup is unbelievable in the woods, hills and mud. I also mounted a waterproof tool can on the back that looks similar to the factory cans on a 400ex only mine is larger. I love watching everybodys faces when I clear a hard place that other sport bikes and some 4x4's cant go. XX rules!! :rock:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Well, if you don't mind, you can look for my other posts :eek:hno:
I'm an ATV noob, so there will be MANY!! Just tell me to shut up if it gets too bad, I just want to add stuff to one of the baddest machines I've ever encountered!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I just want to add stuff to one of the baddest machines I've ever encountered!
Definitely not for the faint of heart! Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts