Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok from what I can read from another web site, this guy owns about 70 acres and is in foreclosure so he asking us to basically pay a monthly fee so we can ride on his land and with the fee, he's able to make his payments, I know that it's sort of weird but Hey! If we are able to help our neighboors, why not?
Here's the link of his site/land;
http://www.fenoffsbluemtclub.com/Riding_Map__Chart_Info.html

Thinking about trying it out since it's not far from me and where we usually ride is still under allot of snow.
Supposedly it has a drag strip and a quarry.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah! We went last Thursday and it's very primitive, there's only 2 trails which are very technical and short then there's a dirt road that's about 1.5 miles and was fun but we had to make our own trail to and from there which basically were going over boulders and trees and I mean allot of them. I for one won't go back because it was just too much wear and tear on the bike (under carriage) and clutch due to feathering it all the time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah! We went last Thursday and it's very primitive, there's only 2 trails which are very technical and short then there's a dirt road that's about 1.5 miles and was fun but we had to make our own trail to and from there which basically were going over boulders and trees and I mean allot of them. I for one won't go back because it was just too much wear and tear on the bike (under carriage) and clutch due to feathering it all the time.
Did you need a permit, or just paid and rode?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just paid and rode and lift trees and cleared boulders and lift the bike...lol!! It was a workout!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to mentioned that you need to have the waiver signed and notarize prior of going. Go onto the above link and print out the forms then just sign them and notarized prior of going or else they won't let you ride, lift and clear their area. De700 is looking for riding time this Saturday, if you want to, PM him

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey all.. any address? I want to map this from 19473
If you click on the link in the first post; will tell you the location, it's in germansville so about 20 minutes north-west of Allentown

·
Registered
364 Posts
Cool thanks.. I was thinking about trying it out. If its a club, I wouldnt be opposed to clearing out some of the trails provided they have any equipment I could use.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If this was my land then I would clean it up for all of us but since this is not my land why should I clear some trails when who knows how they'll let us ride there and don't forget that we do have to pay to ride there even though it's not much and his land is not that big.

·
Registered
199 Posts
2nd that! let him clear it. He's getting paid for us to ride. What does our money cover if not trail maintenance?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Basically his house payment?? Supposedly he's in foreclosure but when we did not see any foreclosure signs at his house/land when we went riding there a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well, I doubt he plans to clear anything... so I was thinking volunteering would be the best way to make it suitable. Besides, we could make a custom course or at least know where to ride etc. Maybe he would forgo some of the $, but by the sounds of it he needs it pretty bad.

I wonder if he has any insurance?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah! You have to get a notarize waiver for riding on his land, if we knew how long the land would stay open for us then it might be worth the time to make a trail but you never know what he's going to do so why take a chance? He did say that he would clear up some land with his bulldozer but I doubt it. Some of the boys are going there this weekend so I'll ask them on Monday how it was.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts