Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm want to get some new rims for my 700 but i wanna keep my stock tires till they wear out. then i'll probably go with some maxxis razrs. do they make the ITP SS rims that are the same size as stock so i won't have to get different size tires? sorry, i'm kind of a tightwad....lol:D

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
No one makes a rim that matches the stock rear except for Douglas. Fronts are no problem.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I would say that's the only major issue with the xx the 11in rear is the first of it's kind and there is just not a market for them since 10in rims fit fine with just the right bolt pattern. Only real option is to send stock rims to omf and get them converted to beadlocks. But it's big money

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I stuck with the stock rims because the 10" ITPs had a different offset and it made the rear too wide for me. They make Razors for the stock rims. You just have to call the websites to order as for some reason most dont have them listed online

·
Registered
25 Posts
Beadlocks

I had the 10" rims to try out, I kept the hiper's on the front with the 4+1 offset since I'm running the houser front end and need to keep narrow for xc / woods racing. I returned the 10" rear wheels to hiper because they rubbed and made the quad 6" wider! this was ridiculous because on paper it should of only made it 2" wider. So I opted for the OMF rear beadlocks powdercoated black for the back. They work awesome and match the front along with being able to stay narrow and utilize the Razr tires with the 11" rear wheel. I highly suggest this set up. the 10" rear wheel is way to wide if your racing the woods or anywhere where it is tight.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would really like to get the ITP ones though. i guess i just have to get new tires. :( o well. what size rims from ITP do ya'll suggest? i don't know which ones would fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts