Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shipping was going to be too expensive from the US. ATV World got me them. Zip did the seat complete with hump and HRC embroidery here in the UK too.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Love that seat, where did you get that and how much did it cost

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
hey where did you get the seat and plastic.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The seat was from a company in the UK. I sent them the seat and told them what I wanted and they made it. Cost about $350.
Graphic kit going on tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! Too bad that I don't live there anymore, wonder if there's a place in the states that would make us a seat? Need to check with Corbin since they make real good motorcycle seats.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
what's their web site. Corbin makes a seat for the 250-450 but not for the 700 but have sent a note.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
This is the reply from Corbin; Thanks for writing. Currently we do not offer a seat for that particular ATV and we wouldn't be able to build a secure seat on the stock pan. If you live anywhere near our Hollister, CA factory we could build a seat in-house on the ATV while you waited - we would need the ride here Too bad about being so far!!

Again, Does Quadtech have a website?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks for the info but as of now they do not make one for the 700XX so I sent them a note asking if they would. Really like the hump or Desert cover. Hopefully they will!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was told by a UK importer that they could get a one made from them but they don't currently stock one, or have one on their website. The downside was I would have to wait quite a while for it. Me being me, sorry waiting isn't an option!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thanks for the info but as of now they do not make one for the 700XX so I sent them a note asking if they would. Really like the hump or Desert cover. Hopefully they will!
I assume you mean Quad Tech? They do make desert seat foam and a cover, it is just not on their website. Not sure if they make the hump seat or not. I actually ordered from them last week, my credit card has already been charged.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Got feedback from Quad Tek and they do not make the hump seat for our bike but you can get the other 2 options.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts