Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

New shocks after tough ride

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  RaVxX 
#1 ·
I don't know if anyone has ridden a hill climb in Otisville, NY called the 9 step. I rode it on 5/14 and it's a bonafied hard ride getting there much less getting up it, didn't yet. I just bought Elka stage 2 w/ compression & stage 3 in back. All for $1764.68 including delivery (no tax in NY) from www.hondaeastsuperstore.com. I think thats pretty sweet & they are discounting more than the website shows. He also said they're the 4th largest honda dealer in the country & sell all other brands except KTM. Whew, that sucked typing on a PS3 controller.

#2 ·
1700 for that combo is a great price. That is only 200 more than what I paid for stage 2 front and wiigstyle rear. And you must have great patience typing all of that on a ps3 controller lol.

#5 ·
Good setup. Way less than I paid for the same shocks. :cry:

roadkill

#7 ·
Thanks Monster Performance, but I already paid them. If you can beat that price I bet several of the members on here will bur from you and I will be jealous. Wylee I live in Circleville right off of exit 119.

#9 ·
Cant find any vids of the climb. :nuts:

I want to check it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.