Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Password is there for me, but user name is blank. When I click on box, it automatically fills in the user name. So I just clk box, then clk log in. No typing just 2 mouse clicks.
Same here, it could be a security setting he has that does not allow the cookie to save.

Jeff

·
Administrator
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
[MENTION=44129]VS Jeff[/MENTION]

Yeah getting rid of the 400, for the 700xx looks sweet!

Reactions: administrator

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like the site better on my PC than my phone. Desktop site on phone still runs faster than the mobile version.

Also have the problem that won't stay logged in on my phone. PC stays logged in.

Old site was better on the eyes. (white is too bright)

I like the garage feature. Need to change the modifications from car to atv specific categories.

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
Is there still a way to view a current list of all the register'd user? I can't seam to locate that anymore. And it comes in handy if during a advance search, and you remember the user but not exact on the user name.

·
Administrator
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Is there still a way to view a current list of all the register'd user? I can't seam to locate that anymore. And it comes in handy if during a advance search, and you remember the user but not exact on the user name.
This link under Tools shows you who is online, however when using advance search it should auto fill the users name if you only know the first few letters.

The members listing is no longer public but can be added back if enough use for it.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I wonder what happened to my posts. I didn't like the new format and was unable to get on the forum. I finally got on the forum and mentioned that the site Home Page lost its pizzazz.
Those posts have been deleted. Don't think that is cool at all. They could be somewhere else but navigating this "new and improved" forum is not easy.
Respectfully, :tdown:
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
I wonder what happened to my posts. I didn't like the new format and was unable to get on the forum. I finally got on the forum and mentioned that the site Home Page lost its pizzazz.
Those posts have been deleted. Don't think that is cool at all. They could be somewhere else but navigating this "new and improved" forum is not easy.
Respectfully, :tdown:
Sid
Sid,

idt the post you are referring to have been deleted. I know anything you've grown used to is hard to re-adjust once it's changed. I still have isseus with new traffic patterns, lights, stop signs ect. Even stuff that changed 10+ years ago! But yes it's bad when you can't even locate your own post, let alone another user's from way back when. Anyway's give it some more time, and in the meantime I think the post you are referring to are here...http://www.club700xx.com/vb/15-off-topic-general-discussion/19113-new-face-lift-2.html

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
So since we've lost all the site sponsors, all the threads have been removed as well! They all had a lot of great info in them, that is a big lose of valuble information!:frown:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Is there nothing archived? I agree with you wholeheartedly. Everything to programmer settings recommendations to suspension setup guidance.

Maybe we can start a couple threads like I saw on another forum. They were called "shared (fill in the blank)". I.e. Shared: Power commander (dobek) Settings, Shared: Elka Shock Absorber Setup, or Shared: Fox Evol & Podium setup.

It seemed to work well in the other forum and since this is a smaller community with very specialized machines in some cases, we may be able to gather some good info from newcomers and old timers alike.

Just a thought.

·
Administrator
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Sorry about that guys. When a sponsor ends their membership with us we remove all their advertising from the forum, which includes closing down their vendor section, If you know the title of the thread you're looking for you can do a Google search and it will pull it up since Google archives everything.

I hope this helps : 0

~ DM

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks for the feedback DM.

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
update!

It's been enabled. you can use full screen now :)

Lee

These 2 videos of yours will go full screen for me, but no other videos I have found will? Is any one else having issues or just me? Seams strange these two will load full screen but nothing else I've tried. Could it be the way others and I paste the link different? I notice this one has ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

·
Administrator
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
These 2 videos of yours will go full screen for me, but no other videos I have found will? Is any one else having issues or just me? Seams strange these two will load full screen but nothing else I've tried. Could it be the way others and I paste the link different? I notice this one has ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts

testing... got it thx for help! That's a lot better than leaving the site to watch a video full screen.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts