Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys i need tires that is no lie mine are gone some of you all have seen in the pics i have posted i don't know my head from my ass about tire for a quad. what are some good tire were can i find them online i don't wanna buy from the ATV dealership you will pay out the butt i wanna keep my stock rims.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Rockymountainatvmc.com I like the Kutter's I have in the rear, and Razr2's on the front. I think razr makes a regular one for the rear but not the 2's. Others have tried and like a gbx? tire. Not sure if that's right, maybe some one else will provide a link to them. As I remember there cheaper but still a good tire.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I second the kutters, I have them all around on mine and really like them. Other options are kenda bearclaws, they will be a 24 in tire, or the original razrs. Gbx x-Rex is the other tire mentioned. Fronts are easy, but the Rears don't have many options.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have 4 rear tyres, all new..
since my quad came as euro road legal dunlops cant be used as they have "not for highway use" on them... but what a waste so am going to use them anyway and save my more expensive "road legal" ones for later !
I severly dented a rear wheel so bought another virtually unused pair, with dunlops !!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I have 4 rear tyres, all new..
since my quad came as euro road legal dunlops cant be used as they have "not for highway use" on them... but what a waste so am going to use them anyway and save my more expensive "road legal" ones for later !
I severly dented a rear wheel so bought another virtually unused pair, with dunlops !!
You run them on the road you can literary watch them wear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.