Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have enjoyed reading the posts as a guest and have now joined. I just purchased a new 2008 700xx which is my first sport quad and look forward to my first ride in a couple days, now that the snow has melted and the trails and fields are drying out. I have utility quads and used to ride dirt bikes in my younger days, and look forward to the extra snap of a sport quad. I live and ride ATVs in WI, though I enjoy riding in the U.P of MI once each summer.

This appears to be the friendliest and most helpful forum available for 700xx owners. I have a few questions and will make a post under a different topic rather than this introduction area.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the site Will. Glad to see you getting back into the sport quad. You will be very pleased with the xx and this site. These guys and gals are very knowledgeable with the xx. Any questions you have will be answered.:hey:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome Will!

Everyone here has been very helpful. I hope you got the all black one, it's the faster color.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Don't believe it Will. I have yet to see the data to back this claim up.:rock:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DaGirl,

I have a Kawasaki Brute Force 750, Polaris Sportsman 400, and Polaris Trail Boss 250 utility machines. I have also ridden other utility machines, but have never ridden a sport quad. I'm looking forward to my first ride, although now they are talking about snow and temps in the 40s this weekend so I may wait a bit longer. Have to keep her looking nice for a while.............

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
she looks her best when she in covered head to toe in mud :rock:much like her human counterpart lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome Will.. It is true ..Black is faster color....But nobody can keep up with dagirl....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts