Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up folks,

Just got a used 700XX. Had a raptor 700 but the guy didn't have the title for it and need it in the Pa area. I also ride a YZ 250 and a ZX-10. Looking to meet some good folks and get it in on the trails. I live in the Dallastown area of Pa. Hope life is treating you good. Also looking to do some mods, so if you know of any let me know nad so will I.

:xx:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome, you'll find a ton of info on this site. You made the right decision getting the XX. You'll love it on the trails. There are other members from PA so I know you won't have a hard time finding people to ride with. Just do a little searching and any question that you haven't found an answer for just ask! People will be glad to help you.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Welcome, as said above there loads of info on this site.
Youll find the neccesary mods u want here :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Himagain2,
Welcome to the forum. Great place to spend time reading all tips on where to ride, servicing your machine, and last but not least any and all upgrades for improving handling and engine performance.
Sid

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's up folks,

Just got a used 700XX. Had a raptor 700 but the guy didn't have the title for it and need it in the Pa area. I also ride a YZ 250 and a ZX-10. Looking to meet some good folks and get it in on the trails. I live in the Dallastown area of Pa. Hope life is treating you good. Also looking to do some mods, so if you know of any let me know nad so will I.

Thanks for the welcome folks. Got the 700XX from CJ out in Newark Del. Good guy. Hope to meet you all soon on the trails. I ride in MD; PA and VA. :thanks:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts