Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Just got a new '08 700xx Saturday. Got the chance to ride it about 3-4 hours Saturday. I'm coming off a KFX700 an all I can say is I forgot how much fun riding something with a suspension can be! I'm 46 years old and not really ready to go with a utility.... IMO stepping down at least 1 tooth on the front sprocket will improve the performance for the type of fairly tight trails I ride. The push in the steering will take some getting used to, but the more I ride the more comfortable I get with it.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Congrats on the new T-Rex! These bikes are just awesome! I got a 13 tooth front sprocket on mine. It makes a pretty noticeable difference. As far as the push goes... Get some six ply tires(I got razr's) and it'll slide a little instead of rolling in the turns. With a little money you'll get it dialed in pretty good.
What part of "Slow-Hio" are you from?

·
Registered
157 Posts
congrats on the great buy. I am from the cleveland area. I did the 13 tooth on the front and it made a huge difference. Might want to look into kenda kutter's as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I look foward to talking to everyone. I am in the Fairfield area. We ride mostly at the Pike County ATV trails. We make a couple trips to West Virginia each year. Have been to Big Rock a couple times, but don't care for it that much. What's everyone's opinion on that guys sway bar and does anyone know if they are available currently. I also was wondering if anyone uses a rack in their pickup to haul 2 quads without a trailer?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Where's Fairfield close to? The sway bar is not available right now. Kyle is making the second round now and should be ready soon.
Depends on what kind of truck you have. Those things make it kinda tippy. If it's a hd truck then you should be ok?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club. The thirteen tooth definitely helps a lot on the tighter trails. I am also from Ohio but from Springboro which is about an forty-five minutes north of Cincinnati. We should try to get together with some others from around here and go riding. I have been busy all summer and have not been out that much. Congrts again and have fun.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts