Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after trying to kill my 1500with my 28' trailer i decided to get a real truck. yeah its a bit bigger than what i need but this way im set when i buy my toy hauler lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
ranger19jn,
Nice looking rig! You must have had good news from the H&R Block behind you! :lol::lol:
Have fun!!
What "goodies" did you get with it?
Sid

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sharp! Those are nice wheels for a dually. I am a little overkill for my use as well. Bought a 3/4 ton crew cab 4x4 Silverado for hauling my one 4wheeler. I had been pulling my wheeler on a trailer behind my '98 Honda CRV up the Colorado passes. I would be pedal to the floor in second gear trying to maintain 30mph in 55 zone. The old 175K CRV wasn't up for that challenge. Get over 10,000ft elevation and it was do or die.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lol yeah i know how that goes. I used a Honda civic to pull my grizzly around. I thought i was going to have to use the grizzly to pull the civic up a mountain in Arkansas lol

sid its the limited ram so it has everything even air conditioned seats :hey:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lol yeah i know how that goes. I used a Honda civic to pull my grizzly around. I thought i was going to have to use the grizzly to pull the civic up a mountain in Arkansas lol
:lmao: I knew it was time to upgrade when semi's started passing me going up hill.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's bad. lol my civic pulled that grizzly great I could do 90 down the highway without a problem

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Nice truck bro! I love my Ram too!

Shonie

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah my last truck was a 2009 quad cab himi but my 28' enclosed t
railer was killing it

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
never seen a short bed dually dodge before... Cummins?

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
every dodge mega cab is a short bed yes its a 6.7

1 - 12 of 12 Posts