Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, Thought I would make a for sale thread just for this stuff.

All is brand new never mounted or used.

Trailtech dash clamp, Also holds the stock lights. For 1 1/8" bars.

Next is new never used Pro Taper Contour Bars. 1 1/8" oversize fits the clamp above. Also comes with the fat bar pad. I also have another Tag pad I will throw in.

Lastly to finish the package off is a set of new in package Pro Taper Rockstar Grips.

Need it all gone. 100 shipped for the package.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No interest at all?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gonna try to sell the bars and grips elsewhere. Dash will pretty much half to go here. 45 shipped for the trailtech dash clamp for 1 1/8" bars.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sorry, already have the dash set, Evo bars and better grips, lol. But for the price, I wouldn't turn it down.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no use for them either. I have a Houser +1 stem with antivibe mounts, dash clamp, and Pro Taper bars. This is just a whole other setup I have extra. Bought the parts with a parts lot and this is some of the extra parts.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
UPDATE! Back up for sale. Still got it all. Or will partial trade for some kind of exhaust. Lemme know what you got.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey there I'm super interested in that stuff I've still got stock stuff Email me [email protected] I'm in Canada I don't know if that's gonna matter or not

Looks like the bars and grips are traded off. I still have the dash. I can ship it to Canada but you gotta pay for it. 65 shipped to Canada for the dash clamp.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Na that's cool thanks I was after the bars more than anything I'm 6ft3 so I need a riser clamp but thanks anyway

The dash does raise the bars. 1.5" or 2". Not sure but raises them quite a bit.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Am interested in the dash...does it hold the trail tech computer if bought
Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Am interested in the dash...does it hold the trail tech computer if bought
Thanks

The dash does have the screw holes underneath to hold the piece the holds a computer. It don't have it though. For that matter I can make a holder out of aluminum to hold a computer if you wanted. Might half to charge a small fee but I will do it. Pm me.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dash still up for sale. Might actually still have the bars and grips also if the pending trade I have for them falls through.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
45 shipped on the dash. Need it gone.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Dash still up for sale. Might actually still have the bars and grips also if the pending trade I have for them falls through.
PM sent

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still got the dash. Need it gone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts