Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was a bad boy:D Spent some money that I was saving for next year, oh well!!

Front are ITP 10x7x23
Rear DWT 11x10x24

Can't wait to ride.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got them directly from DWT, there's a post that I created with their phone and part number. Go thru them and you should get a better price.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah! those are Duro Red Eagles and you're correct about the size, my mistake. They were only $58 so I couldn't go wrong if they don't ride nice but from the reviews I read, they were rated pretty good.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys are going tomorrow, I'm jealous. What about CJ

Next Thursday for sure unless my chest is still feeling soppy then I would need to see the doc on my day off but hopefully I won't have to.

Have Fun tomorrow :yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
FAIL on my part...I thought you said "hot" wheels...as a joke.

Ugh. Time for bed.
Time for bed at 9:57? wow... old man. :lmao: I bet you ate dinner at 4:30 huh? :hey:

Are those 4/1 fronts or 3/2?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are 3/2 offset

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Is it me, or do these stick further out than yours? These only come in a 4|1 or a 3|2 (like yours) and i'm guessing they're not 4|1, do yours stick out this much? Do the brake calipers show? They dont look like they do in your pictures.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
werent those cutom made 5wope cause in the other thread where this pic comes from u can see 8 holes drilled in the rears
The rears were. The fronts you can order as is (and consequently, what i'm ordering). The rears weren't "custom" per say, they're the 10x8 ITP Baja for a 450r, but they drilled them for our bolt pattern which is 4/144 vs. 4/110 (what they originally had)

·
Registered
150 Posts
i think there alrite. i mean if i ride wit budies wit 450's that are 50" wide they cant go anywere i can. they just cant fit. but 48" wide is what the guy said it was. and i would def fix the front from bein so narrow compared to the rear. just looks wierd. but still, looks damn good i love bajas

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i think there alrite. i mean if i ride wit budies wit 450's that are 50" wide they cant go anywere i can. they just cant fit. but 48" wide is what the guy said it was. and i would def fix the front from bein so narrow compared to the rear. just looks wierd. but still, looks damn good i love bajas
Those rears make it almost 53" wide.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts