Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
SWEET!!!..........How is the ride? Were they able to get a good balance on them? Seems like alot of the guys are trying the Centramatic system with those big wheels and tires. You should get 100,000 miles out of those tires with no more weight on them than that. Would love to have a set my self but the wheel wells on my flatbed will not allow it.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
don't worry... the f-150 raptor is a big chub

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Not at all. Real truck with real tires.

Maniac.......F150's really do nothing for people that need a real truck.
other than be a off road ready truck... they need to put the powerstroke in it..... now if they made a f-350 raptor thats just a whole load in ur pants

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SWEET!!!..........How is the ride? Were they able to get a good balance on them? Seems like alot of the guys are trying the Centramatic system with those big wheels and tires. You should get 100,000 miles out of those tires with no more weight on them than that. Would love to have a set my self but the wheel wells on my flatbed will not allow it.
The tires I not ride really nice they are continentals. I just out a 2.5 inch leveling kit and it looks tough. And what amazed me the most is that those tires are really good in the soft sands at 100 psi. And for the rear my uncle custom made me some diamond plate fender flares.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts