Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Dave and I want to thank you all for making my decision on my next ride easy. After checking out this site for awhile, the XX sounded like a great choice for my kind of riding. Anyway, I finally went home on leave and picked up a 08 red & black model. We went from the dealership in Chattanooga to Brimstone for two days to break in my new toy. This thing is amazing and couldn’t ask for a better place to learn what my new ride can do.
Well, my leave is over but I look forward to learning more from this site. Just have a few more months to go on this deployment……..
:xx:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club and glad that you had fun at Brimstone, a group of us are heading that way in October, there's a thread about it, perhaps you could join us.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What branch are you in? I have a buddy that just moved down to King's Bay for shore duty, and he rides. Good choise on the machine though and good luck.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
26 years Army, yep I'm old...... I won't be back home in time to make the trip to Brimstone, that's why I picked that place to try it out. I took my son with me, he has pretty much taken over my XR 250.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Congrats on being in so long, I could only stand to do six....the 250R is a nice choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.