Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new guy from bowling green, mo. Anyone close. I had all intentions of coming home with a 2011 700 raptor(yamaha fan hince the traitor) but decided to look over all makes. % am here now, with grey/black model.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Big congrats I had a 660 raptor liked it alot just didn't like dragging back end around in all the trails I ride and sold it role a scrambler 500 several years and decided to upgrade looked at raptor 700 but remembered my issue with it so I got a TRX700XX AND I LOVE IT I have no problems with anything best for how and where I ride

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my computer screwed up when posting, it locked up on my first post, so now I have a double post. Anybody ride in columbia at finger lakes.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Whats up traitor Im in St. Louis. I havent been up to finger lakes yet, have you been there? Do you like it?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club and the xx world:tup:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I used to ride there all the time, but haven't been there since 04. If you like tight, technical trails then you'll like it. They have areas to go fast and have a track. But for the most part it's slow and big hills.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm from just south of St. Louis and I usually ride St. Joe state park. Until you get a few mods done to your TRX700XX I would stick to some wide open riding. My quad was way too pushy till I put some 23" Razr2's on the front and regular Razrs on the rear. Now I wouldn't mind some tight stuff to ride. PLus you have trails and sand flats and sand trails at St. Joe.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
welcome to the site. I have grown addicted to this site it is really a great resource for info and sarcasm. awsome site and you will love it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx scuzz. I am in the process of deciding mods. On the list so far are: power commander, ehs lid, 23" fronts, powerbomb header pipe(maybe), haven't decided on much else.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am in St. Louis looking to go out to saint Joe real soon I have never been there.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
never been there either. Would like to go sometime though. Where in St. L you at?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts