Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I figured I'd join up here to learn a little about this ATV I bought while I'm out here in Las Vegas working on Hoover Dam. I put some ITP Sandstars on it with 10" wheels and took it up to Armagosa and gave it a run. I look forward to learning what you can do to this beast.

Rich

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
WELCOME Rich!!! You will learn fast there is a lot to learn here about the 700xx, everyone is helpful, they make fun of bad spellers and we are always asking for pictures or videos! It is a great bunch of guys and gals! Enjoy and be safe!

There are some people to hook up with in the Vegas area...so can I hear GROUP RIDE :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Yep, there are some members here either from LV or near by in So-Cal.

roadkill

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome aboard! How did your quad run with the sandstars? I also bought a set on 10" wheels but haven't hit the sand yet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard! How did your quad run with the sandstars? I also bought a set on 10" wheels but haven't hit the sand yet.
The sandstars did great. The only problem is that the wheels are not exactly the right offset. The bike seemed a little pushy to me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you get the 10x7's with 22x11x10 tires? That's what I bought but haven't even bolted them on yet.
Honestly I don't know what the sizes are. The ITP #'s are 44000L and 44000R. It looks like the rear wheel width is about 2" wider than the front with these on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me correct that statement.

The total width of the rear track is about 2-3 inches wider than stock.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Wheels and tires are just the begining.:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.