Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if we could get a post together with all the details and pics on first bike inspection for the new guys and gals. So they could go to one thread with all the details. Just an idea but maybe make it so all the info containing spacer washers, fluids, bolt checks, and shut off valve info is in one spot. What do you guys think???.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure. Just one entire thread on the things that should be looked at before the first ride. Just so we don't have to post it for every new rider every time. We could just send them that one link with all the info on it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wait......That s not what I had in mind.:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think that the reason people join is to learn the information by asking questions, I know it seems repetitive to us but it is important that we continue to interact with new members. If we point people to a list we might as well change this whole thing into a site like wikopedia or something. Just my opinion

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I think that the reason people join is to learn the information by asking questions, I know it seems repetitive to us but it is important that we continue to interact with new members. If we point people to a list we might as well change this whole thing into a site like wikopedia or something. Just my opinion
I agree , what else are we going to write about otherwise . :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Completely did not think of that. Your right though. Never mind.:D

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts