Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say HI! to everybody.
I just purchased a new 700xx yesterday,:yay: so I’ll be lurking around here to try and learn as much as I can.

Alex

·
Registered
221 Posts
welcome alex ... is your g/f bipolar by chance? if not ..ever had one that was.

feel free to lurk around ... and you picked up a great quad btw ... where you from?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,
No, my wife is not, anyway I can't say it now because she let me buy the quad.
I'm in Las Vegas.
I think I got a good price.
I don't know if it's OK to say prices on here, I looked but could not find any before I bought mine?
Can't wait for this weekend!

Alex

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome... Red XX owners must raise there hand to post. Yours is black...... Isn't it?!?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome, Alex. You'll like the site. You asked if mentioning the price was okay here, and you'll be happy to know the admin/moderators are very open to free discussion on about anything as long as you keep it mature. Looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Also, let us know your first impressions of the quad. It is always fun to hear about a new XX owner enjoying his/her ride.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will take it out saturday and let you guys know, if it doesen't rain!
what did you guy's do for break in period (if any)?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I put on about 15 hrs on mine for break in. Mostly going through the gears and keeping the quad a constant acceleration. Let me tell you that it was a long 15 hrs waiting to see the real potential of the quad, but I like to make sure that I get a good break in. After break-in the first thing I did was change my oil.

·
Registered
31 Posts
They're only Red and Black in the garage, out on the front line we're all Dirt Brown!

I've got about 40 miles on mine, and first impression is WOW!
I just put on a FMF "Speed" slip on muffler, sounds awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts