Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopping by to say Hello.My name is Chris, I am 40 years old and live in Jacksonville,FL.I am orginally from PA though.

I just picked up a 2008 700XX after many weeks of searching.I chose the 700XX for many reasons, one because its a Honda, I ride a CBR 900RR so I am not new to the Honda name.My first new dirt bike was a 1980 CR80, yeah that gave my age,lol.But I wanted something reliable.

I am looking into getting some nerf bars, a bumper and a few other bolt ons for it here soon.I already ordered the twist throttle for it, I cant stand that thumb throttle.

Nice to meet you guys/girls,
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice welcome to the club, i used to live in ft. lauderdale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.How ironic, I had a few 88 tbirds, all turbo coupes.Well one was an 88 5.0 Cougar.Then I got into Mustangs, now I am into sport bikes, diesel trucks and quads.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the club!
Everbody here is great. Don't hesitate to ask questions, there is always somebody with an answer. Another RED one guys!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, probably not then.TCCoA is thunderbird cougar club of america.There was a pretty cool mod on there named seabass, just thought it would have been you.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. One of my buddies moved down there a little while ago. He has some toys, no Honda's though. He is on here, but hasn't been on much. PBCONE I think is what he goes by on here. He is stationed at King's Bay, but bought a house near Jacksonville. In case you needed a riding buddy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome to the club, glad to have you.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome to the site, Congrats on the xx, you'll love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts