Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys took my RZR into shop and saw this beast of a 4wheeler (Honda 700xx) and this incredible price (3983.00) well in short.... it is in my basement now so far im loving it but i do wish it would turn....LOL Anyhow, hello and if anyone in my area wanna ride sometime just holler Jeff...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
price

yeah my guys cant be beat in my neck of the woods, (shameless plug) Ritchie Powersports Athens TN. They got three left too !! No im not affiliated either ....:lmao:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome! I'm out of Mt Juliet, just outside of Nashville. Where do you ride? We do Royal Blue alot. We're headed to Brimstone over New Years. I usually stay away from Windrock (bad Karma) something always gets torn up and its usually something of mine! PM me if you want to head to Brimstone. There's another guy on here out of Cookeville, 700XX Crazy but he hasnt posted in a while. Anyway, good to have you and maybe we can get a ride in.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The handling problem is very easy to fix. Tires, stiffer spring settings, and alot of body english will fix it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:hey:Thanks for the invite, I may just holler at you for brimstone, went to royal blue two weeks ago for the first time, loooooved it. and i guess my biggest prob for steering is seat time, man i just wanna ride..... Wife has already claimed dibs on the rzr and the thing is i dont really care!!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hey guys and gals(sorry been gone for while, funds dont permit internet) Ok that out of the way, Welcome to ur new home and Yes I do live in TN, as bduncan stated glad to be back!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just missed you at Royal Blue. We went up 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. I f you get up there and see a White RV conversion with a 2 level enclosed trailer behind it, we're usually with him. I stay up on the hill by the bath houses. 700xxcrazy, glad you're back! I was hoping you hadnt sold out or anything. If you can make it up to Brimstone New Years, we'll be there (Thurs, Fri, Sat and leaving on Sun)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nope not sellin out!!!!!!! I love it too much. My girlfriend soon to be wife started school and she had to cut back on hrs at work, so something had to go, so now I borrow my in-laws computer sometimes now. LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
welcome to the club and thanks for making me cry with the $$$$ that you paid

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really makes you wonder about mark-up doesnt it...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks

thanks for the welcome, i luv this site, ive already learned so much about my ride, now if the weather would just behave.....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ya'll get any of that snow Friday and Saturday? I was about to drive up to Cookeville just to see some LOL.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not really just spitting, I havent forgot the trip for new years if your still going ill try and make it to tag along if you dont mind..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Not at all, let me know and I'll get you my phone number so we can meet up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts