Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I picked up a black XX on friday. This thing is awesome. Lots of power and very comfortable. Looking forward to the weekends again.:yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
That is a farce. Anyway....... Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the xx world. Enjoy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome, now you just need to go catch some air and take some pictures :yay:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Black is slower since you have more heat drag from the sun heating up the black plastics and creating them wonderful shimmering heat waves LMAO Welcome in to the club and enjoy the beast.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Actually, black absorbs light so it will pull you faster when you drive towards sunlight and hold you back as you drive away from sunlight. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll see what I can do about the air and get some pics. Im recovering from a torn and newly rebuilt ACL so I have to take it easy for a while. I can still ride...just not as hard......for now. :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome doubleX ... I am down in Sandston myself!! Black is only way to go....:nuts:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'll see what I can do about the air and get some pics. Im recovering from a torn and newly rebuilt ACL so I have to take it easy for a while. I can still ride...just not as hard......for now. :D
haha, ride safe, heal up then go BIG!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome aboard and a speedy healing process to ya!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.