Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my XX last Nov. Love it but i want to put some better tires on it. Everyone here says i gotta put smaller rims on. when you put the smaller rims on you have to remove the arms that keep the inner rims from getting dirt and rocks stuck in them. Noone thinks this is a big deal but i had the polaris outlaw and got a rock stuck in there and it killed my rim. Does anybody know of anyone who makes other than stock tires for the XX?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
You can get the RZRs for the stock wheels and keep your mud scrapers on. Just look, as Dagirl just got some quotes on tires. In the wheels and tires section.

·
Registered
667 Posts
In my opinion the 10" rim is much better, your tire selection is wide open and I prefer the ITP Holeshot XCT's in a 22x11x10. The bike handles much better. The rims are available from ITP, DTW and Hiper depending on you checkbook there are different levels you can purchace. I run Hiper Carbon Fiber Beadlocks, if you are interested PM me and I will give you the rim size and offset, they are custom built but priced reasonable. David

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I love my 10" rims but there are options for the 11." We're starting to see more tire options for the 11" rim come out but its been a slow process. Like the other guys said, there is the Maxxis Razr for the 11" and Now Kenda is releasing tires but they're already sold out. From what I hear you have to make phone calls to tire dealers sometimes since they dont post our tire size on their websites. Best of luck to ya!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts