Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a wonderfull weekend. Rode with my whole family and my best freind and his family , the only one not in the pic. is my wife, she is behind the camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
Now that is what I call a family outing. Looks like a blast Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we were just riding some of the local trails. in and around Doneagal PA. We don't even have to haul the quads to ride.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun, am jealous. That's near Pittsburgh, right?

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey you guys from PA, come to tri county atv open house april 24th and 25th! i didnt know there were so many ppl from PA on here!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
http://www.tricountyatv.com/ ok to break it down for all you, almost 50 miles of trail, drag racing, mud bogging, poker runs, haunted halloween rides, mx track, pit bike mx track, trails for beginners-expert. everyone is welcome from anywhere april 24th and 25th, close to 2000 ppl will most likely be there! camping and just every thing there, drags are the night of the 24th you will all see me on my xx drag racing that night, since the blaster is down:/. Tri county is an amazing place for our beloved 700xx riders. rocky trails, and crazy hills! membership there for a year is only 100$! and after u pay the 100, every additional family member is 5$! cheap and amazing!

·
Registered
27 Posts
an hour south east of pittsburgh is about an hour and a half from tri county atv, should deff show up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts